Season 3 is HERE!
Here’s what I want to get into in season 3
- Courageous curiosity
- Hard questions and big problems
Here’s what I’ve been up to during the podcast pause:
- I spoke at Google international women’s day – Brave, Naked and Imperfect (episode 43)
- Spoke to a college class on naked communication and intersection of communication and racism Q & A
- Developed and facilitated change management and culture shift training to a school staff in transition
- Executive coaching with school principals
- Facilitating women’s leadership 9-month program inside a corporation with EW
- Coaching individual women who want to live, love, and lead more courageously and with greater impact
- And being a family woman and life long learner…
- I took my son to NYC
- Watched my daughter finish kindergarten
- My son’s act in Julius Caesar
- My husband wraps up his 15th year as a teacher and SEL leader
- Camping trip in Moab
- Family visits and birthday parties
How can I do better at being an advocate, ally, and leader?
White Fragility training with Dr. Robin DiAngelo → so much, I’ll cover in a later episode or blog post (check it out on my site), but one key takeaway is how narrow our definition of racist (individual, intentional, conscious harm) is which exempts us from identifying as racist, when in fact we ALL participate as white folk in the benefits of a racist system
Here are the beautiful resources I mention:
- (EP 7 with Rachel Rosen “learning in public”)
- Playing Big facilitator training with Tara Mohr
Want to check out if coaching is right for you? Book a discovery call here.
More from ME:
And a favor from YOU:
Message me, jump on my newsletter list, blog about twice a month. If you love the show, rate, review and share it! Let me know I’m not talking to myself and that you want me to keep making it. 🙂
We need all of us to have the big a-has, and then take the action to match them, to live love and lead for the greater good, courageously.
Leave your name and email so you'll be first to know of our latest episodes
NEVER MISS A SHOW
GRAB YOUR COPY and TRANSFORM YOUR RELATIONSHIPS
Grab your free intro to better relationships with