I had the privilege of meeting Jessica about a year ago at a large women’s leadership conference. She was grounded, big-hearted, and wise. Since then, I’ve had the opportunity to get to know her and her work more fully, and I continue to be moved by her passion and commitment to making a positive impact.
If you’ve ever wondered about how your work plays a role in your life, how you can seek your purpose or build your vision, Jessica has wisdom to share. Her new book is for anybody that wants to have meaningful work, regardless of what field they are in.
Here’s what we cover in this amazing conversation:
- Stepping into the unknown, starting a company, taking care of employees, community, and the “bottom line”
- The power of peer-to-peer learning to shift organizations and cultures
- What does it mean to be “mission driven” and what if there’s more than one right way?
- Ethical leadership- what it means and why it matters
- Applying inclusivity, curiosity, and authenticity to our work environments
- Striving for wholeness throughout our lives
- Paychecks beyond money… what are you really working for?
- Supporting true employee engagement
- Three stages of a powerful developmental skill cycle
More about Jessica:
Jessica Hartung is on a mission to grow more ethical and self-aware leaders at work. She is an accomplished leadership consultant and author who believes in our ability to bring consciousness, humanity, and connection to our daily work experiences. For over 20 years, she has served as a trusted advisor to those seeking to transform culture, drive performance improvements, and grow the next generation of leaders. She considers herself a “leadership activist.”
Jessica is also the founder and CEO of Integrated Work, a leadership development firm that elevates work experiences into a training ground for change-making leadership and innovative work practices. Since 1998, Jessica has led hundreds of retreats, strategy planning sessions, and powerful learning events for purpose-driven leadership teams, boards of directors, and C-suite executives.
Author of The Conscious Professional: Transform Your Life at Work, Jessica is a frequent contributor to Conscious Company Magazine, among other publications.
Jessica lives in Boulder, Colorado with her husband, astrophysicist Dr. Stephen F. Hartung and two teenagers. Most days, you’ll find her on a walk at sunrise taking nature photos, and listening to the owls in the evening.
Connect with Jessica and get a copy of her new book:
- A FREE chapter of the book, pre-orders now available. Click here!
Want to check out if coaching is right for you? Book a discovery call here.
More from ME:
And a favor from YOU:
For (SUPER DUPER appreciated) gold stars: Leave me a rating + review! Just a few short words will help MORE amazing women find the show. Thank you 🙂
Leave your name and email so you'll be first to know of our latest episodes
NEVER MISS A SHOW
GRAB YOUR COPY and TRANSFORM YOUR RELATIONSHIPS
Grab your free intro to better relationships with