I was scared to do this episode. But I had to. I’m talking about telling our stories — in real and vulnerable ways.
This episode is an imperfect, but honest, conversation that was inspired by the recent news coverage of the Kavanaugh confirmation and its relationship to the rising up of women’s voices.
Specifically, this show covers:
- Women’s historical bravery – from the suffrage movement to the me too movement
- A Disney moment that caused me shame and fear… and how my mom handled it
- The importance of being heard
- The value of bravery and collective action
- How can you break your own silence, to both gather and give support?
- How we’ve been conditioned, particularly about our bodies and sexuality
- Parenting a son and a daughter for a safer and more just world
Want to check out if coaching is right for you? Book a discovery call here.
More from ME:
And a favor from YOU:
For (SUPER DUPER appreciated) gold stars: Leave me a rating + review! Just a few short words will help MORE amazing women find the show. Thank you 🙂
Leave your name and email so you'll be first to know of our latest episodes
NEVER MISS A SHOW
GRAB YOUR COPY and TRANSFORM YOUR RELATIONSHIPS
Grab your free intro to better relationships with